PTC RESOURCES / PTC Mission Statement
PTC Mission Statement
Avoca District 37 Parent Teacher Council (PTC) is a membership of parents, teachers and staff who are dedicated to fostering the educational, social and overall well-being of each student at Avoca Community Preschool, Avoca West School and Marie Murphy School. We serve these students by promoting a closer working relationship among district families, the school and the community at large.
The purpose of the PTC is to:
- Offer a forum for ideas, concerns and information
- Promote parent involvement
- Provide assistance to teachers through volunteerism
- Assist administration in communicating school information
- Sponsor social and educational events for students, families and the community
- Fund special school programs through a variety of fund-raising events throughout the school year.